- Variety: Red Bourbon
- Cup Score: 85,75
- Cup Profile: Black Cherry, Apricots, Nutmeg with Almond Aroma; Smooth Chocolate Body
- Roast Profile: Light to Medium
- Location: Nyamulinda Washing Station, Nyamagabe, Rwanda
- Altitude: 1700 MASL
- Preparation: Fully Washed, Dry Fermented
Cape Classic Single Origin Rwanda - Specialty Q/Grade (250g)
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.